Thursday, September 12, 2013

Even Better

As I showed you in an earlier post,
Todd finished building his Adirondack chair.
While the original chair was beautiful,
he's improved his project and made it even better.
He stained the chair a with a natural stain,
and it makes the redwood glow.
Todd also built the little footstool 
that goes with the chair.
 
The original chair took about 6 hours to build,
the little footstool only took an hour or two. 
 
Beautiful, yes?
 
Now all we need to do is add pillows.
I have a hard time dishing out $30 for
something I don't absolutely love.
Todd and I came up with an idea for some
homemade outdoor pillows.
We'll see if that works out.
If not, here are a couple of possible options.
 
 
Via 

So what type of pillows do you think I should use?
 
 
 

No comments: