Thursday, August 8, 2013

It Was a Stinky Night

I feel like POO!
A big pile of POO as a matter of fact.
 
I finally caught the flu that has been floating around my
family for about the past month.
Work sent me home early, so all I did was sleep for like 24 hours.
Sleep that is until I heard fire engines roaring down the road.
I happened to have our whole house fan on,
so it was pulling in the nice smoke smell.
Apparently there was a house fire a couple miles down
the road from my house.
 
Because I felt so bad I said to myself
"Self, go back to sleep.  If the fires coming your way
Firemen will evacuate you.  To which I replied to myself,
Okay, no problem."
And back to sleep I went.
 
Shortly after that I awoke to the wretched smell
of a skunk.  I don't know if the fire scared it this way
and the dogs bugged it, but it sprayed right outside my
bedroom window and boy did it smell terrible.
 
This is what I felt was happening outside my window.
 
I'll tell you what, I will take working any day over:
1.  Feeling stinky
2.  Smoke stink
3.  Skunk stink
 
Have you been in any stinky situations lately?

No comments: