Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Something Green - Day 4

Okay, I blew it.  I looked at the photo challenge for the day and thought it said "something green".  Oops, it was supposed to be clouds.  Obviously I didn't get pictures of clouds today, so I decided to post tomorrow's today, and I'll post today's tomorrow.
Poor Lexx followed my lead, so you will also see her clouds picture on Weds.

Brenda's portrait

Alexxa's portrait

If you would like to see other Photo challenge pictures, be sure to visit Amy's and Amber's blog.
Jeni is posting on Facebook, so you would need to friend her to see hers.
I have to find out if Barb is going to do the challenge this time around, and Todd will be posting later in the week.  We are sharing the camera between three people, so one of us is a little behind

1 comment:

Jeni Harvey said...

LOVE your green shot Brenda! Amy is actually posting my pics again on her blog! :0)