Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Wish List

When I was a little kid, my parents used to allow me to run around town in my Wonder Woman underoos. I would put tinfoil on my wrists for her magic bracelets, and use a piece of rope for her magic lasso. I was a little obsessed, and yes a little odd (on a side note - before Wonder Woman, I would pretend like I was Ultraman - don't judge).

Knowing the above, you can imagine my excitement when I ran across this while doing some last minute online Christmas shopping. I couldn't believe my eyes...could it really be?

I thought I have to have one of these. Then reality hit, I came to my adult senses and decided, it wouldn't match anything and it wasn't something I really need. But man was it sure fun for a second thinking about whipping up some recipes using Wonder Woman's powers.

What super hero appliances are you wanting these days?

No comments: