Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Forgive my lack of posting yesterday, but our internet was acting up.  I thought that I would do a quick recap of the holiday weekend for those who are interested. 

Todd, Austin, Alexxa and I spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house.  They made a wonderful meal of prime rib (or maybe ribeye - I'm not sure, I don't eat red meat), mashed potato, green salad, asparagus, and deviled eggs.

Dad carving up the prime rib.

Closeup of the yummy meat.
Todd, Austin and Alexxa drooling over dinner.

Mom working hard in the kitchen.

We devoured the food and then proceeded to open presents. It was a wonderful evening, however, I was coming down with something, so I didn't take that many pictures. We ended up leaving by 8:30 so that we could get back home.

As soon as we got home, the kids slipped back to their rooms, I wen't to bed, and Todd started wrapping gifts. Poor guy was up until about 1 AM. He's my knight in shining armor!



No comments: