Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day Recap

When I left off, Todd stayed up half the night wrapping gifts while I was sick in bed.  So morning rolled around and nobody wanted to get up.  Everyone actually crawled out of bed at about 10 AM.  I had a migraine, Todd was exhausted, and well, the kids don't normally get up until the afternoon anyway. 

When we did make our way to the living room we were welcomed by Todd and Santa's hard work.

Look at all the presents.  Geesh!

After, all the gifts were opened, Todd and the kids headed over to Dennis' house, and I stayed behind a slept some more.  I did end up making it over with everyone else around 3 PM.  I missed everyone opening presents, but I did get in on the yummy food.  Dennis and Anne had Honeybaked ham and turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, rolls, a veggie tray and tons of different dessert.

 Half of the family at the dinner table.

 The other half of the family.

The entire gang that was at Dennis' house.

After all was said and done, we were back home about 9:30 PM.  It ended up being a great day with family.

No comments: