Thursday, November 3, 2011

Clouds - Day 3

I have to say, I'm kind of disappointed in my clouds picture. I got up early this morning because I knew I was going to have a hectic day and I wanted to get some pictures taken...WRONG, no clouds and it was pretty dark. So I wen't to work early thinking, well maybe I can get a picture on my way home...WRONG, well, sort of wrong. I did get a picture, but not a good one because there was a freakin storm. Sure there were clouds but do you think my camera liked the lighting? I really wanted some contrasting white clouds against the blue sky, but that didn't happen. I played around with the color a little, didn't help. So here's the bummer picture
Note: I pulled over on the side of the road, rolled down my window and snapped a quicky shot. Boo! So I wanted to let you guys know that I am heading out of state to visit my sister out-of-state, and I am leaving tomorrow after work. I will be gone a week, but I am going to try and keep uploading pictures for the blog. I am not sure about her internet, or if I will have access, but rest assure if I have internet, I will upload. If it ends up that I don't have access, I will be home on the 13th and will update at that time. Be sure to check in every couple days. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with while I'm gone :)

2 comments:

Jeni Harvey said...

I totally was in the same boat! Got up early, anticipating taking some cloud pictures and not a cloud to be seen! Then, stormy clouds. My picture is so lame! I shot it off my patio and added a filter in PS and it is AWFUL! Hopefully this will be my worst one! Thanks for getting Amy to do this, this is sooo much fun!

Amy said...

I took a couple this afternoon too (when the clouds finally rolled in), and they all sucked too. Ended up using something else. Let's all just blame it on the wimpy clouds today and not our photography!!! ;) Hope you have access to the internet at Karen's. We'll be watching for your newest submissions!! Say hi for us!