Thursday, November 17, 2011

Technology - Day 17

I'm not what you would call a techy. I don't own a cell phone, I barely know how to operate a computer, I'm not into the newest and biggest TV's or top of the line stereo systems. So I chose about the only thing I know how to operate (kind of). I have had the camera for 4 years and still don't know what all the little buttons mean. I still love it and would consider it my favorite piece of "technology".
Please don't judge the picture, I had to take it with my little point-and-shoot that we've had for ages.

2 comments:

Jeni Harvey said...

I was going to take a picture of my camera too because I can't imagine life without it. Then I thought of taking a picyture of my phone but I decided on my car. Initially I wanted just the tire because the invention of the wheel has changed mankind, but none of my shots came out well. I am sure Amy will be posting the pic soon and then you can see it yourself. It is great that we all chose something different! Fun, fun!

Brenda said...

I love the idea of your car. Mines too dirty, I'd be too embarassed.