Thursday, October 17, 2013

Habitat for Humanity Restore

 
You know how we ended up not going to Apple Hill,
and then ended up in Amador County.
Well we stopped of at a Restore on our unplanned detour.
 
I've been wanting to visit one for about a year now, and I finally did it.
There were all sorts of little treasures to be found.
Basically, it was like a Goodwill, but specifically for home stuff.
 
I found a few things that I could have purchased,
but alas I was a good girl and left with nothing.
I did take some pictures so you could see if there was
anything that tickled your fancy.

 
I liked the light on the second shelf,
brass colored and to the right of the picture.
I thought if you took some ORB spray paint.

 
Those two red buckets are filled with doorknobs.

 
Look at the alley of sinks and toilets.
I'm not sure if I would get a used toilet,
but they had some very nice sinks.
 
I told Todd that I thought if you were building
a house on a budget, this would be a
great place to shop for supplies.
go and get supplies.
 
So what do you think, would you ever shop at a Restore?
If you have, did you find any treasures?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I shopped there before they moved and got a new garage door opener for only $50.00. Best buy ever. This was about 5 years ago. I go there now about twice a year and look for goodies. You never know what you may find!!

Brenda said...

Wow, SCORE! I saw some cabinets, doors and that little light that I liked. Unfortunately, I don't have any place to use them. I will be visiting there again, not only for their great deals but also because it supports a great cause.