Thursday, December 17, 2015

Some Christmas DIY Projects

Running low on money,
or just want to make something homemade for Christmas?
I stalked Pinterest for a couple days
and found a couple cute gift ideas.
 
Via

Who couldn't use some coasters for their house?
I know I could.
Plus, how cute...you can customize them
to whatever the recipient likes. 
 
Via
 
How cute is a monogrammed mug!
There is some debate on the
staying power of the markers,
so your best bet would probably be to
just hand wash the cup.

 
So I was really cold when I was on
the computer looking up projects.
In fact, I was thinking I could use those right about now.
You could also supersize these
and make a rice bag.
I have one that a friend made me
and I use it all year long for my migraines!

 
I was never on the sugar scrub band wagon
until I received some.
Oh my goodness, it's like magic.
It evens out my skin
and makes it silky smooth. 
 
inspired pottery barn christmas mirror 
 
And the final project is a little more detailed,
but how cool is this?
I would so put this up in my house.
I love that it looks well loved.
The awesome part about this
gift is you can personalize it
however you like.
 
So did you find something to inspire you?
Have you already made something for
somebody this holiday?
Your turn to share.
 
 
 

 

No comments: