Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Going Home

There was one more place that I had 
to visit before we headed back home.
I'd been wanting to go to 
to check out the different variety of cheeses.
I was also interested to see if it tasted
any different than store bought cheese.
I know you think I'm crazy because
who in the world wants to spend part
of their vacation time touring a cheese factory.
What can I say?

View from hotel.

It was an awesome sunny day
(to bad we couldn't stay longer to enjoy it).


The cheese factory was only about
two miles from our hotel and was tiny.

Can you see the guy creepin' in the upstairs window?

The factory had zillions of cheeses,
that I of course didn't get pictures of.
I was too fascinated with their garden.
It was so cute and colorful!


They used old bottles to decorate.
I believe there were succulents planted
with the tree but I don't exactly remember.


There were so many bright spring colors.
You know me, and you know I love me some flowers -
especially bright ones!


They took little corners of the garden and made 
several different types of mini gardens.
I'm sure there is a term for that,
but I'm lame and don't care enough to look it up.

After we spent all our extra time in the garden,
we went inside and spent way too much money on cheeses
 (my favorite was the Havarti herb and spice)
I have to give a shout out to their cashier.
She was the friendliest most helpful cashier
that I have seen in a long time.
Yeah Loleta Cheese Factory!

So after I emptied my wallet we headed home.


I already miss the ocean and all the little farms.
I think I need to go back.
SOON!

No comments: