Friday, July 6, 2012

Yipee It's The Weekend

We made it to another well deserved weekend.
I don't have any particularly interesting plans,
unless of course you count cleaning the house as interesting

I might be able to talk Todd into going to town if I throw in words like
"Lowe's" and "Home Depot"
but really even if I do get him to take me to town,
 I don't have anything I need to do.
(The fact that we would be going to town just means
that I wouldn't be cleaning...
therefore...I like town).

Random pic from earlier this week.

A bouquet that I threw together with bits and pieces from other arrangements.
Colorful isn't it.

What are your plans this weekend?

 
On a side note - I have no idea why my blog keeps highlighting words and making the text blue. It is really starting to irritate me, and I apologize. I will look in to seeing what is wrong.

No comments: