Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Voice Finale

So my beloved Voice had their season finale.  The four finalist were pretty amazing in their own way - they were all very different.  I was kind of rooting for Juliet Simms to win (because she has a raspy rocker chick voice), but truth be told, Juliet had pneumonia when she performed her song...and let's just say it wasn't her best (I do have to give the woman kuddos for getting up there while being extremely sick though). 
Anyways, take a listen to the four finalist and chime in on who you think should have won,
then I'll tell you who I thought should have won,
and if you don't already know the winner...
I'll tell you that too!

Chris Mann
I liked this performance, but I prefered his performance of "The Prayer" with Christina. 
Totally, totally beautiful! 
Go here if you would like to hear it
(I think you should..it's AWESOME).

Juliet Simms
Not her best performance. 
Go here to listen to my favorite performance of hers, "Roxanne".

Tony Lucca
This was actually my favorite performance by Tony,
however I did like when he sung Brittney Spears song
"Baby One More Time:

Jermaine Paul
I though this performance was nice.
I did prefer his Journey rendition of "Open Arms".

So what's the verdict?

No comments: