Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scrapboxes

I was doing some blog surfing and ran across some pictures of some scrapboxes by Darcy Miller. 
 I thought to myself what a perfect gift for a new mom, 
a birthday or special occasions (like a wedding).
  You could probably go overboard with too many mementos in the frames,
 but I thought the examples I ran across were done beautifully.
Wouldn't this be a great gift for a new parent.
You could take a baby picture and add the child's favorite toy

I love this one, mostly because this is one that I would have done
 for my kids if I would have thought about it
(It would have either been hair accessories or sunglasses).



How about a box for a special performance?

I love this idea.  A favorite book with mom/dad/grandma/grandpa/whoever reading it to a child.

If you are interested in seeing more go here.

No comments: