Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm Back...

amongst the living again. 
Wow, that was a long run for a migraine.
 I really hate those things. 
No good, no good at all.

Because I've been gone a couple days,
 boy do I have an exciting post for you. 
(just kidding guys and gals)
It's about a new favorite product I found that I love.

It's a Bounce Dryer Bar


Instead of using dryer sheets,
you attach this to the inside of your dryer. 
It last about 4 mos., and when you need to replace it,
you click the new bar right in.


Todd loves this little goody, he says it makes his clothes
smell better than the laundry sheets.
I'm not sure if this is really true, but I do think that it is possible that they don't get caught up in one particular piece of clothing,
 but instead rub against most of the laundry.

I would recommend this little item if you currently use dryer sheets. 
You don't have the used sheets to dispose of, and at $4, you can't really go wrong.

BTW, this is not a paid advertisement...I just like me some good smellin' clothes!

No comments: