Monday, June 20, 2011

Sugar Pine is Pretty Fine

For Father's Day several of us decided to go Sugar Pine reservoir, located above Foresthill. Todd, Lexx and I headed out around 6:30 AM so that we could scout out a spot. We found a nice little cove that worked perfectly for what we needed.


The lake/reservoir.


Mr. T bringing down a box of supplies (one of about 20 trips).


The cove/picnic area we scouted.



The dads all relaxed, ate, played and visited. Todd barbequed some monster hamburgers, as well as hot dogs and chickens. Anne and my mom made potato salad, beans and several delicious cookies...THANKS, you guys rock.


My dad shooting the breeze.


The brothers: Dennis, Lynn and Eldon.


Robb whittling(?).


Bret eating.


Robb's, friend, girlfriend...not sure...but she's really nice and her name is Amber.


My mom and Anne sharing some piece of juicy gossip I'm sure.


Amy keeping an eye on the kids and puppy.


An eagles nest, maybe...not quite sure.


The three musketeers: Adam, Jarrod and Riley.


Several people enjoying the beautiful day and the refreshing water.

You couldn't have asked for better weather, or company. I thought it was a pretty spectacular day, and hope that all the wonderful dads did too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, you do just a fantastic job with your camera and keyboard. I thought the day was wonderful. I wish we had gotten a group shot as we are quite a group:-) I love y'all. Anonymous A P.S. The sunset pics were amazing!!

Brenda said...

Thanks Anne. I had lots of fun...only thing I would change is having a wagon to tote everything up and down the hill. Note to self...look into getting a wagon ;)