Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Mania


The birthday girls, Kierra and Anne.


The birthday boy, Lynn.


The Texans together (Riley, Jarrod and Anne).

The family and I have spent the last few weeks celebrating birthdays. It's always fun to get together, visit, eat and open presents. This past weekend we celebrated three birthdays: My niece, Kierra, my mother-in-law, Anne, and Todd's uncle, Lynn.

As a special surprise for Anne, I made sure to bring her two Texans for her birthday present (my nephews Jarrod and Riley are out visiting from Texas). Anne loves all things Texas, as she was born and raised there.

This coming weekend is Father's Day, and I'll fill you in on my next post with pics and tales of our adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it:-) Anonymous A

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you did ;)