Sunday, January 30, 2011

D to the ANG It (Dang It!)



Maybe I'll have to take up bodybuilding, just looks at that physique!

I've been doing pretty super working out on the treadmill, if I do say so myself. I think I may (or may not) have motivated Todd to start using it. So use it, he did. He did a 30 minute work out with different speeds and inclines. He finished the work out and went to take a shower. I hopped on the treadmill after him, was on it for about 2 minutes and boom...it froze. Todd has ordered parts for it, but my treadmill workout has been put on hold until the parts arrive.

I guess for now I'll have to start working out beyond the confines of my own living room...eeks.

Thing I'm thankful for today:
Baggy sweats
A warm house
A little puppy curled up on my leg

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've just gotten back on my treadmill too! Let me know if you want to walk the loop -- I'm in!!!!

Brenda said...

Sound GREAT! What loop? Are we talking miles and miles, or are we talking yards? Give me a call whenever you want to go and I'll try to be motivated enough to do it :)