Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Told You So

I came home the other day to find a nice big tree lying in our driveway. It had been storming pretty hard, and the tree looked sketchy to begin with, diseased maybe. I had been after Todd for weeks to cut it down before it fell. To late!

When I drove up the driveway, I was welcomed by Todd saying to me, "Darn, you're home already." I love you too honey! He knew that he was going to get a big dose of I told you so and wanted to make the tree disappear before I got home.

I laughed when I saw what Todd used to clear the tree mess up with. It looked like a little toy chainsaw. It looked like it was one of his nephews. It did do the job.


What I saw when I got home.


Todd's little helpers.


Todd's toy chainsaw.


All clear.

What I'm thankful for:
An awesome start to the new year.
No trees in the road :)

No comments: