Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Terrible Two's and a Kayak

Todd and I had a great weekend. My sister and her family were out visiting from Phoenix, so we got to spend some time with them. My niece turned two on Friday, so we had her birthday dinner at Spaghetti Factory and then went to my grandma's house for ice cream cake.





On Saturday we went to Stumpy Meadows and kayaked. Ava had been bugging her mom about it since she tried it in Oregon, so we thought it would be an extra special treat for her. My mom made lunch and my dad, Todd, Karen, Ava, Loki and myself all enjoyed eating it! We then took turns kayaking and enjoyed the beautiful day.









After kayaking, we headed back to my parents house for dinner and football.



It was a fun time with family...I sure am gonna miss the little monkey (Ava)!

Things I'm thankful for:
Two year old nieces
Family
Picnics and kayaking on the weekend.

No comments: