Thursday, September 23, 2010

Maybe I Should Grow Up...


Very random, I know!

and get a set of dishes that match. At one time I had a lovely set, but as time went on the set slowly broke or disappeared (Austin - Alexxa!). When the kids were younger they liked to take assorted kitchen items outside. I remember looking outside and seeing Austin and Alexxa using our brand new spoons as shovels to dig in the dirt.

I just decided that this mismatched mess bugs me, and I'm going to start looking for a new set of dishes. I'll probably pick a few sets and maybe I'll have you guys help me decide which one to purchase. Do know...I reserve the right to veto your votes if I decide I don't like the outcome :P Why? Cause I can.

Stay tuned.

Things I'm thankful for today:
My lovely little family.
Loki talking to me when I get home...actually it's more like a long bark, but whatev
Awesome 80 degree weather, thank you and yes please.

No comments: