Thursday, October 22, 2015

What Happens When Todd and I Go Shopping Together

You can't let Todd and I loose on the town together.
We can't control ourselves.
We are like two 12 year old children,
and not well behaved ones at that.



I like this pirates booty!

 
Boy I'm nosy!

 
No words...just bask in the awesomeness! 

 
Todd, stop clowning around, we have errands to run.

 
I'm beary glad you stopped by to read my blog today.
 
Admit it, you want to go shopping with us now.
 
If you were wondering,
all mask and costumes are from Target.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never grow up!! I just thought Todd grew a beard really fast at first--then I noticed he was wearing a mask-ha,ha. Was it okay with Target for y'all to try on the masks?? You make a cute little bear, Brenda!! Will y"all be trick or treating?? AA