Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Adult Beverages

Are you attending any Halloween parties this year?
Maybe you're throwing one.
Here are a couple idea for clever Halloween adult beverages.
I attached their links below each picture.

 
How cool is this drink?
It totally looks like blood that you inject
into your drink with a syringe.
Of course it's not, but what a cool creepy idea.

 
Candy corn jello shots are the best.
I actually had these last year at my
coworkers Halloween party
and I couldn't stop drinking/eating them.
Highly recommend if you like sweet beverages.
 
 
I included this picture because I thought it
looked really cool.  Very pretty and witch like.
It may end up tasting terrible, but man does it look pretty.
That's all that matters, right?

 
This drink is awesome.
I had no idea that they sold black hard liquor.
Very Halloween looking.

 
 I loved the presentation of this drink.
The Hand coming out of the glass.
The steam, the skull on the front of the glass.
Apparently you put dry ice in this drink,
but I personally would not do that.
What if somebody knocked back a few
and then drank one with the active dry ice?
I would leave the dry ice out,
and keep the glass and the stir stick.
 
So, did you like any of the drink ideas?
Would you try them?
Do you have any go to Halloween
adult beverages you would like to share?
 
 

No comments: