Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loving This Song

I'm not sure why,but I am loving the song "Home" by Kristin Chenoweth. It is not usually the type of music I listen to, I'm more the classic rock type, but I find myself unusually drawn to this song. I did some research on the song and the song was originally from the Broadway musical The Wiz, and I believe Stephanie Mills performed the song.

Kristin Chenoweth, who performed this song on Glee, is a singer/actress. She has appeared on Broadway and is trained in classical music. Another thing of note, she is only 4' 11", which is actually shorter than my mother-in-law, so I'm pretty sure Anne will like Kristin because she is shorter than her. Take a listen and judge for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4NbPkYQtJc
(You'll have to cut/paste as my link button on blogger is broken...BOO!)

No comments: