Sunday, May 16, 2010

ReDONKulous!






I'll just warn you right here and now, this month is going to be Alexxa month. I proclaim it! With this being her Senior year, May being her birth month, Prom, soccer playoffs and graduation, you are going to get a large dose of Lexx for the next few posts. So you already knew that she received a couple scholarships, well on Thursday the local newspaper did a nice writeup on her and her soccer skills and then on Saturday she had prom and was a Prom princess. Mom and dad got to chauffeur, and because we had four hours in between the time we dropped Cory and Lexx off, we decided to go to the drive ins and watch Iron Man 2 (Good movie, but not as good as the first). I believe this is the first date since last years prom. So maybe its not all about Lexx, but darn near most is.

What I'm thankful for today:
Date night with my man
Being able to sleep in
My family getting home safely

No comments: