Friday, May 7, 2010

Potty Training, Again



While we love our little silky terrier, Thor, he still likes to leave his "mark". We have tried to train him, reprimand him, kick him outside, all to no avail. He'll bark and bark until you let him in and boom all of a sudden he is inside and marks his territory. In an attempt to stop this nasty little habit, Todd and I came up with a game plan. First, we put doggy diapers on him and then a onesie. We thought he would totally hate it and try and remove the above aforementioned, wrong. He actually thinks that he is something else and prances around like he is little king of the household. Who dislikes the diaper, us. Yep 'cause we have to change it. And here I thought I was through with diapers 15 years ago. I guess I was wrong.
What I'm thankful for today:
Nonfat, decaf, grande Tuxedos
Eating a nice dinner with the hubby
Relaxing after a long day of work

No comments: