Sunday, March 7, 2010

We're Baaaccckkk












I couldn't wait until Monday to post. We had a quick little trip and some great laughs. Lexx did well at the ID camp, now it's wait and see. Wait and see if she's what they want, and wait and see if they have a defense position open. We are crossing our fingers, but really we believe that things happen for a reason. Lexx played her little heart out for 4-5 hours, she may have even broken or dislocated her toe, but she never quit...what a trooper. Wherever she lands, they will be lucky to have such a hardworking young woman.

Enjoy a few pics from our trip (the brunette is Lexxa's friend Stephanie). I'll update my blog again soon.

XOXO
Brenda

What I'm thankful for today:
Being able to spend the day with family
Cameras to capture goofy moments
Teenage girls that make me laugh

No comments: