Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter











The Easter bunny made it to our house again the year. Austin and Alexxa enjoyed some gifts that the bunny decided to leave, and then after they enjoyed some of the treats we gathered up the gang and headed to my parent's house. It was a nice intimate get together and the food was delicious. My mom worked all afternoon on the meal and unfortunately we couldn't stay to eat seconds and thirds because everyone in our household had homework (except for me - hehehe). We didn't even color eggs this year, instead we tie-dyed shirts. We did happen to snap a couple pictures, but not too many. The first two are at my parent's house, the last two are the kiddos with their baskets-obviously. I hope everyone had an enjoyable Spring Break and Easter, and I can't wait to see pictures of everyones festivities.

No comments: