Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

Did you enjoy your Easter?
I had a lovely day.
Todd took the girls to Easter brunch at The Hindquarter House.
We enjoyed the buffet, as well as watching the little ones
participate in a Easter egg hunt.
Sometimes I miss the days where kids are screaming
and running all over, and then I wake up and
realize how mellow and wonderful my life is now.
 
Around 5 PM we headed off to Todd's dad's house and
enjoyed a delicious meal cooked by Anne.
It was an extra special celebration because
we also celebrated Amber's birthday.
 
Because a picture is worth a thousand words,
here you go.
Todd and yours truly.

The entire family.
 
Lexx and Briana.

Some of the dinner spread.

Amber and Robb

Amber and her fan club.

Thank you Anne and Dennis for a great Easter.

Lynn and Amy.

Robb, Bret and Lynn.

Chloe and Amber.
 
It was such a nice mellow evening.
As always, I really enjoyed myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Brenda--as always:-) Love the blog!! AA