Friday, October 7, 2011

Carmalized

It's kinda like hynotized, but with carmel, and ya, I just totally made that up. I found a really, really, really yummy snack that, believe it or not, is not obnoxiously fattening.

Here's the recipe (if you can really call it a recipe, it really is only 3 ingredients):
Fuji apples
carmel dip (comes in a small tub)

Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus with granola (cereal)

Directions
Slice and seed apples
Dip apple slices in carmel
Dip apple covered with carmel in flax/granola
Eat


Soooooooooooo good!

I know this sounds/looks like the carmel apples on a stick, but they are just so much better. I don't like the carmel apples because they are always super messy and the carmel is hard, and I can't ever enjoy them so I just end up throwing them away. My little way of doing it makes it so much more manageable. And I'm not bragging or anything, but I am pretty much an expert when it comes to food...just sayin.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Brenda, your carmel apples look great... Save me some!!!

Brenda said...

No problem...and they are delicious!