Monday, July 11, 2011

My Beautiful Fridge

As promised, here is my new fridge -

Cue angel singing music




Isn't she a beaut.


It's looking kind of empty because all of our food spoiled in the other fridge.


This is the freezer part. Notice that there is a little area that lifts up for frozen pizza.


Extra ice in this drawer. Pretty awesome.

I'm really loving it and I'm hoping it serves us well like old faithful. Plus, it shiny!

I originally wanted a four door, but after looking at them and talking it over with Todd, we decided that the extra ice was more important than a snack drawer. If the kids were still little, and we were still making there lunches, we may have opted for the four drawer. Since the kids are grown, and rarely around, we decided on the three drawer (Duh! Obvious statement there).

So ends the tour of my new fridge. I hope you enjoyed the show!

No comments: