Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day


Caught these leprechauns sneaking around in our yard. Creepy, no?

Are you wearing green? I am...I'm all set, I've been at home with an upper respiratory infection for a couple days, so my green complexion matches my green robe. I am on the mend now though! The doctor prescribed some medicine with codeine in it, and I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I do know it is helping...yay!

So, I'm not going to go all out tonight for St. Patty's Day like this


A little too elaborate and time consuming.

but I did figure I would do something small and cute like this


I think I can handle this project.

what do you think? What are your plans for St. Patty's Day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brenda. I hope you are feeling okay by now. I wore a little crochet shamrock that a friend gave me many years ago --that was it:-) I did make pistachio cookies that were green. Did you do the cupcake project?? Anonymous A

Anonymous said...

I didn't do cupcakes. Lexx wanted sugar cookies instead, so we made those. I'll post a picture, probably tomorrow.