Sunday, May 22, 2011

Triple Epic FAIL



I woke up super duper early today, 5:00 AM, because I had a to do list that I wanted to get done. The list: polyurethane my project, pull weeds in flower bed, plant new flowers, pull flowers out of planter, eat breakfast, paint the hallway, straighten up the kitchen and living room, go to my parents for Alexxa's birthday dinner.

I started off with the polyurethane project, but after I finished, I realised that it was too cold outside and it made little fuzzy bunnies all over...first FAIL! Next up was planting my flowers/plants...I'm not strong enough to bust up the rock, so my plants are all sitting about an inch and a half above the ground...second FAIL! Next project I tackled was pulling the dead flowers that I had just planted about a month ago out of the planter, you know, the pretty little raniculas...third FAIL!

I did succeed at eating a yummy breakfast, and the day pretty much improved from there. Thank goodness because I don't think my little ego could have taken any more.

No comments: