Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vogue

So before I got sick last week, and before I headed down to Monterey the week before, Alexxa was visiting. I felt the need to put some time on my camera, so Alexxa obliged and we took some pictures. She kept telling me that the sun was really bright. I kept telling her that she is just a baby...ends up...she came down with the flu later that day. Worst parent of the year award here! I thought the pics came out great for not feeling well, see what you think.

WARNING - There will be a little Alexxa overload...just warning you ahead of time.













Not too shabby. I know what you are thinking though, what about poor Austin. Well, I hardly see him, he is either working or sleeping, and honestly, it would probably take an act of Congress to get him outside so I could take pictures of him.

Maybe I should make taking pics of him my new mission, we'll see.

Things I'm thankful for today:
Being healthy.
Having cute, cute, cute kids.
A nice camera to play around with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brenda. I loved the pictures!! Alexxa always looks beautiful to me and you take great shots. AA (AKA a proud Grandma:)

Brenda said...

*Blush* Why thank you!

Todd said...

Absolutely beautiful...