Friday, February 17, 2012

I've Got A Confession


I think I'm addicted to The Voice.  I had never seen it before last night because we don't  have tv.  My coworkers were talking about it, so I went home and streamed it on the computer.  I ended up staying up until past midnight (my bedtime is 10 PM).   I was only able to watch the first three episodes of the second season, the blind audition part, and I am really liking it so far. 

And while I'm confessing to I also have to admit that I used to watch American Idol, but I got sick and tired of all the weird auditions and the judges antics.  The Voice gets right down to business and brings out the most decent contestants first thing.  I also like all the judges:  Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, CeeLo Green and Blake Shelton.  If you haven't watched it before, I think you should.

Have you watched The Voice?  Do you like it?  What is your favorite show on tv right now?

No comments: